Friday, February 13, 2009

Photos from SolidWorks World 2009

Well, what is the old saying "the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray" or something close to that. As I found updating the blog while actually in Orlando with the packed days of activities was more than I could handle. The good news is that I took notes, and know what I want to write about each days activities. I also took some pictures of the activities each day, I have posted the pictures on my (our) flickr site. Please use the link that I added to the links toolbar up in the top right corner of our BLOG. Please use these as a preview of what I will be posting about last weeks activities. It was a busy week, and I am looking forward to recapping it all for you right here.

By the way have you seen the new U-Print? It is a very cool new desktop 3D printer that we are carrying. Guess the price.... You will never guess $14,900 and that comes with the first years maintainence! I will be discussing the new machine here in the next few days, but if you just can't wait there is a link on our homepage to some marketing info.

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment